iPhone Confessions: Sex On The First Date: Yes Or No?

"I usually don't do this" or "I am that type"...yes we have all heard those lines and to tell you the truth if you use those lines 9 out of 10 times that person usually does. LOL This is 2009 and we are not in the stone ages anymore. Nowadays men look at women as more liberal in expressing their sexuality. Even though women still view those women as "tramps". But why?...if she is protecting herself than you shouldn't judge that person but if she is just out there lose like a NFL player (Yea ya'll know what's up) than you can call a spade a spade. Would I think less of a woman...NO and I know I am not the only one who thinks that. So single ladies stand tall.  

Check out this blog from Askmen.com!



- The Aficionado ~ 5000 

Sent via iPhone 

0 comments:

Post a Comment