Crackberry Confessions: Da Boy Shorts


In the 90s, the thong was queen of women’s underwear. Nobody could get enough. I mean there was a freakin’ Top 10 song about it, for heavens sake! (We will not say the Artist Name) But today, the boy shorts are king. These simple, non-wedgie-giving panties somehow magically transform any butt into a world-class ass. I may not have the biggest or roundest butt...but when I have boy shorts on your sure see a different. Oh and I notice the difference whn my boyfriend is around or when randos try to grab your ass when I am out. I don't try what any girl says they all want a great ass! Breast are still good to have nice and firm but even white guy are checking for girls with a apple bottom. So to show our support of this fantastic undergarment, we’ve compiled the hottest pictures of boy shorts we could find. Gentlemen, we present to you Booty-ful Boy Short Babes!







- Ms. Dash

Message sent by Staci's BB Storm

0 comments:

Post a Comment